Friday, February 12, 2016


GOD HERE TODAY

WAIT, JESUS. 
Wait that I will write you something touching,
Like a wind of autumnal drought
And the words being felt emotions
Be not only verbal expressions,
Verbal waves or creation of hands.
But that they’ll be exceptions to the laconic state
Of my airy, vulgar introspections,
I must confess you, taking flight over
The feverish state in which I find myself,
Absent of you and focused on the sliding of pen,
The noise of keys of a typewriter typing,
My state of mind, besieged by your specter.
As I am a lunatic, I must tell you,
Transgressor of the secrets of the soul,
Thrown to the libertines in the streets
Of a cold Nordic city.
A fanatic for your caresses,
It’s what matters to me in my intimate dementia,
In my spirit of an almost inhuman being,
Nailed to the middle of the infinite,
My soul of an almost profane being
With the lips tight amid a scream.
Wait, Jesus, that i will be like yourself,
Like your soul and your inner being.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A DINÂMICA DO PERDÃO - 8   O alerta existe em função da riqueza de conceitos envolvendo a ideia de livre-arbítrio . É algo essencialmente op...