Monday, July 29, 2024

 — Earth was his brightest home, his indescribable adventure, his shiver in his soul.

vertebra, his mental frenzy, his lump of hope, the place that saw him grow, that saw him loving nature, his almost absolute freedom, his voice expressions, his boyish voice and his singing like a bird. He didn't know that his pain would grow, and that possible intense tears would flow over his restless face of a boy discovering the world. But hell would come one day, like a prophecy about himself, like a harbinger that his pain was clinging to his soul, waiting to destroy him forever. Perhaps. Will life itself guarantee you certainty about the days to come? Will nature be able to make him forget that pain can be stopped forever, and that as soon as his eyes reach the distance of a wonderful and abruptly unpredictable Earth, everything will be nothing more than a mere illusion of reality? I was born an adult, I would say, and grew for a short time inside Eden, until finally the Node presented itself to me empty and terribly transformed, my home from now on, where I would have to absorb what its surprises drove me far away from me, same.

Excerpt from my latest book A TERRA DE NODE. ( NODE'S LAND ).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  A TEORIA DO PERDÃO. - 7     As afirmações do autor do livro David e Goliath contradizem de modo substancial o que o relato bíblico tem...